Help!!! :'( (1 Viewer)

Bl0nDi3

HSC
ok a few months ago I came here to complain about my EE1 teacher... he doesnt set homework, classwork or assessments now we are less than two months from the hsc and im freaking out i was almost in tears today...
frustration...i talked to him and my whole class agrees we need some kind of practice and feedback yes i know its ee1 and we wont be spoon fed and all but we have no practice what so ever except the practice essays we do ourselves at home...the whole year we havnt touched our books barely even discussed our texts its all him going out on rants about globalisation. Today he announces that we have two tasks due in 2 weeks a day before he needs to send our marks to the BoS... and this along with our half yearlies and trial (which by the way is the only set written work we have done) will determine our assessment mark... we have no indication of how much any of our assessments are worth im going crazy!!!!!
any advice??? :( :(

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Bl0nDi3 said:
ok a few months ago I came here to complain about my EE1 teacher... he doesnt set homework, classwork or assessments now we are less than two months from the hsc and im freaking out i was almost in tears today...
frustration...i talked to him and my whole class agrees we need some kind of practice and feedback yes i know its ee1 and we wont be spoon fed and all but we have no practice what so ever except the practice essays we do ourselves at home...the whole year we havnt touched our books barely even discussed our texts its all him going out on rants about globalisation. Today he announces that we have two tasks due in 2 weeks a day before he needs to send our marks to the BoS... and this along with our half yearlies and trial (which by the way is the only set written work we have done) will determine our assessment mark... we have no indication of how much any of our assessments are worth im going crazy!!!!!
any advice??? :( :(
Check your private email for a possible solution and some advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)