Help!!! (1 Viewer)

Becky311

HSC
Hey everyone

This is my first post so im hoping it works....i'm having trouble with legal and non legal measures in protecting human rights.

It's suppose to be a big q but im CLUELESS!!! If anyone can help that would be great.

Dark Phoenix

HSC
with legal measures u should refer to sources and types of law such as statute law and common law. and even international law. and show how they protect human rights. and provide an example.

with non legal measures u can mention non government organisation that help protect human rights such as Amnesty International and the World Council of Churches. NGOs have the role of publicising and raising awareness about human rights issues and abuses

Becky311

HSC
Hey

thanks for that it helps alot...my exams are only a couple of days away and i was having trouble.

btw cool name

melmelzz

HSC
oh my! i was stuck on this too ! thanks for even posting this question up lol how dull headed of me not to know it had something to do with NGOS. =.=" THANKS!

Becky311

HSC
Hey thanks for helping me out...i got my test results back, for this question i got full marks and all up i got 3rd with 82%...so thanks again

:) :) :) :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)