• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help (1 Viewer)

Maddy1012

HSC
B health science has gone up from 77.10 to 82.00 this year. I have been aiming for around 79 and i think i can do it however i dont think i can get 82. Is their still time even though like 60-70% of assessment has already been done?

Maddy1012

HSC
I dont know if can though because for a couple of my subjects i will need to get almost a whole band higher and thats why im thinking its too late :(

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Maddy1012 said:
I dont know if can though because for a couple of my subjects i will need to get almost a whole band higher and thats why im thinking its too late :(
The UAI cut offs are false representations anyway. Do your best, and see what happens.

Maddy1012

HSC
what do you mean they are a false representation? Explain.

BaCC 07~~
HSC
Its possible to still drag your marks up, assessments only form 50% of the total marks. If you do exceptionally well in the HSC, it may very well drag your UAI up some 5 - 10 points. It won't be easy, but its possible. Depends if you're willing to give it a shot.

Maddy1012

HSC
201055 said:
Its possible to still drag your marks up, assessments only form 50% of the total marks. If you do exceptionally well in the HSC, it may very well drag your UAI up some 5 - 10 points. It won't be easy, but its possible. Depends if you're willing to give it a shot.
really? wow.. i didnt know that. :)

BaCC 07~~
HSC
Maddy1012 said:
really? wow.. i didnt know that. :)
Hahah i sense a touch of sarcasm :p Nah seriously, i had friends who only picked up their pace when they realised they had only like a 60% assessment mark. But they knuckled down and managed to pull a mid 80's UAI. So its possible :p *shrug*

HSC
Maddy1012 said:
what do you mean they are a false representation? Explain.
if there are places to fill they let people in with a lower cutoff. but don't rely on it too much. look at other unis that offer a similar course, or look for a more specific health science discipline maybe?

Maddy1012

HSC
watatank said:
if there are places to fill they let people in with a lower cutoff. but don't rely on it too much. look at other unis that offer a similar course, or look for a more specific health science discipline maybe?
yeah, coz i can imagine health science filling up quickly. It went up this year which means there is more people wanting to do it. sucks :mad1:
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn im gonna have to study even more now arent i? :mad1:
my life is now ruined lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)