• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

help! (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i got a uai of 95.85.....
i wanna do Bcom/Blaw at usyd.....now this requires a uai of 99. something , but i have access scheme......so do u's think i cud still get in???

let me know soon...so that i can finalise my preferences!!
thanx....

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i'd leave it as your first preference, but i wouldnt count on it. Not to be pessimistic but thats a a pretty competitive course, and you are a fair way from last years cut off. If too many other EAS students with better UAI's than your apply then you might be shunned.
Dont mean to dampen your spirits, but i know what its like to fall from having great expectations. I was in the same situation last year, and i cried in my room for 2 days when i missed out.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
its so painful.. i missed out by 0.15,

the people on the USyd Help line offer no consolation, just reminded me i have very very little chance of getting in..

all this work, and i still just miss out..

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Hate to be blunt to you but you have no remote chance of making it.
Cause i had a friend who had 99.55 just off the cut-off by 0.05 who also had EAS but was rejected. When he rang to ask y he was rejected they said that the EAS of other applicant had UAI higher than he did and that the lady said that EAS for Law is almost useless as the demand is to high and also every applicant had EAS which made it useless and she said u either make the cut off or miss out.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by elizabethy
i got a uai of 95.85.....
i wanna do Bcom/Blaw at usyd.....now this requires a uai of 99. something , but i have access scheme......so do u's think i cud still get in???

let me know soon...so that i can finalise my preferences!!
thanx....
I suggest u study a BCom there for a year, and maintain a Distinction to High Distinction average and transfer in after 1st yr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)