• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help (1 Viewer)

if i acn access my UTS e-mail does that mean that i have actived it and did everything right??? oh and does that mean that i also accepted my offer

shortie_689

HSC
I need help to when I went through that Enrolment online it said a whole heap of things would be sent to my email... Now that my email is activated which I finally managed to do this morning there are no emails in there that there should be... Does anyone know if I should have them already or if they will come eventually...
Thanks

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ahuh.. u will get a whole bunch of emails. From the chancellor (a welcome msg) and the enrolment time. it will come eventually- dont stress over it

shortie_689

HSC
dark`secrets said:
ahuh.. u will get a whole bunch of emails. From the chancellor (a welcome msg) and the enrolment time. it will come eventually- dont stress over it
are u doing nursing... I take it you would be 2nd or 3rd year... Is it good this is what I am enrolled to do at city campus?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
haha yeah 2nd yr of nursing.. first yr went by real quick!
im actually at kg campus (should have put an internal transfer-oh wells).
Well if nursings what you want to do then i think its good. City campus has newer facilities. Kg has more students.

shortie_689

HSC
Um you said i'd get a few emails and that soon with all my info for enrolment and that... So enrolment is tomorrow and I still have an empty inbox so i am sort of starting to stress now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)