Helpful Mathematics and Science Textbooks? (1 Viewer)

dussy._.

HSC
Hello!
I'm currently interested in studying more mathematics and science to get a headstart in my classes and studies. Does anyone have good recommendations for textbooks for Years 7-10?

Thanks!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
For maths, Cambridge Maths should be one of your main options (if you're not currently using this textbook) for years 7 to 10. They have a textbook for each of those years and a lot of students who wish to perform well in maths tend to use this textbook.

In year 10, I used Oxford Insight Mathematics, which I also found to be a very good textbook and allowed me to achieve very good marks in year 10 5.3. I would believe their year 7, year 8 and year 9 textbooks to be of very good quality as well.

I hope this helps! :D

kkk579

hello
HSC
Hello!
I'm currently interested in studying more mathematics and science to get a headstart in my classes and studies. Does anyone have good recommendations for textbooks for Years 7-10?

Thanks!
ice-em for math, oxford for science

dussy._.

HSC
For maths, Cambridge Maths should be one of your main options (if you're not currently using this textbook) for years 7 to 10. They have a textbook for each of those years and a lot of students who wish to perform well in maths tend to use this textbook.

In year 10, I used Oxford Insight Mathematics, which I also found to be a very good textbook and allowed me to achieve very good marks in year 10 5.3. I would believe their year 7, year 8 and year 9 textbooks to be of very good quality as well.

I hope this helps! :D
Thanks so much!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)