• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Helpful websites for assessments during HSC (1 Viewer)

diamondblue

HSC
N/A
These are some websites i find particularly helpful when doing assessment tasks:

Citationcreation.com
This websites generates your bibliography for you in the correct format and ensures you don't forget anything. Particularly important for english and history extensions and bio or other science reports.

Board of Studies Syllabuses
Reading through the relevant outcomes and understanding what your teacher is looking for is essential. e.g if you were doing an assessment on who discovered DNA in Bio you would need to comment on the outcome about the success of scientists when working as individuals or in groups even if the assessment sheet doesn't explicitly say that.

HSC Online
This website always has something helpful no matter what subject you are studying.

The Essay Builder
I always double check my essays on this website before handing it in. It is absolutely essential for those of us who aren't so great on structure.

Language
Another essay writing tutorial which is more complex and in depth, helpful for students doing humanity type subjects.

Online glossaries such as this one for bio- online bio book are also useful. You can never have enough buzz words.

Hope this helped
:) :) :)

aiz

HSC
N/A
thanks, might come in handy next year!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
wikipedia. Dead serious, it helped meso much in yr12. Don't reference wiki, you reference there references

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Oh whoa thanks for sharing diamond blue !
It`ll help me a lot :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)