Helping UNCLE (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Jam, that's gay.

Surely some high-profile legal-types could chip in.

But hey, UoN is up the shit.

X

xeuyrawp

Jam, that's gay.

Surely some high-profile legal-types could chip in.
That's the point, people that don't go to 'real universities', as you put it, are far more willing to help.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
lol
UNCLE = fucking shit hole.

hey Frigid, I need to know the legalities and technicalities of a subpeona - I've got one to appear in court for the 22nd Setepmber, but I'm busy on the 30th October and I'm going away on the 1st October overseas. I told the cops and they said that's fine, if the court case is still going, I'll get out of it... but I'm not sure if I believe 'em.

And can you gimme the proofs & elements for afray?

Last edited:

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Err, yeah? What's your point?

edit: haha, surely you, a rationale and sane person would not be offended by such language? cock-sucker! why don't you help me out instead of getting on you high horse?

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
hey Frigid, I need to know the legalities and technicalities of a subpeona - I've got one to appear in court for the 22nd Setepmber, but I'm busy on the 30th October and I'm going away on the 1st October overseas. I told the cops and they said that's fine, if the court case is still going, I'll get out of it... but I'm not sure if I believe 'em.
i cannot assist... haven't done litigation... :(

X

xeuyrawp

Cyph said:
Err, yeah? What's your point?

edit: haha, surely you, a rationale and sane person would not be offended by such language? cock-sucker! why don't you help me out instead of getting on you high horse?
I wasn't offended by it at all. It just sounds so silly and unintelligent- 'fucking shit'?

Who says that. That being said, you're going to court, so maybe it's not a good idea to piss off a hardened criminal :p

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I believe people other than the person facing charges can be issued a subpeona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)