N/A
helo all..... i am currently studying 13 units hsc at trinity grammar skool:

-maths 3 unit
-english standard
-chinese continuers
-chem
-physics
-accounting tvet

juss wanna ask abt the scale 4 eng standard...ish it lyk veri bad??? .will i still able to get a uai of ova 90 if i do eng standard and do well in all otha subjects???

im aiming for 90 UAI....ish dat possible??? and wot assessment marks do i need 4 each subs in order to achieve this???

thx....

Merforga

Yes you can get a uai of over 90 if your doing Standard. The only catch is that you HAVE to get the top band in EVERY SINGLE question to go over the so called "mark cap" of 80 or something. Its a very common misconception. =)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
90 uai is possible with anything. i partially agree with merfoga, you need to do well in everyother subject. i think you should aim to balance out your subs so thet theres a consistent 80s or even bettetr, 90s. i think you should play with SAM (the uai calculator) on the main page of this site :) maybe that might give you an indication of what you might want to aim for :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by wyho
helo all..... i am currently studying 13 units hsc at trinity grammar skool:

-maths 3 unit
-english standard
-chinese continuers
-chem
-physics
-accounting tvet

juss wanna ask abt the scale 4 eng standard...ish it lyk veri bad??? .will i still able to get a uai of ova 90 if i do eng standard and do well in all otha subjects???

im aiming for 90 UAI....ish dat possible??? and wot assessment marks do i need 4 each subs in order to achieve this???

thx....
as long as all your subjects count towards the UAI, and as long as they are all of a high and consistent standard a 90+ is achievable

your languages, science and maths will certainly help, english is not considered too highly anymore, even a 4 unit mark of 49/50 wasnt enough to resurrect my mostly b5 marks to get over 90, but im pretty sure 3-4 b6's and the rest minimum b5 shoudlget you a 90 +

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)