• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hey i'm in year 11 and know i want to... (1 Viewer)

snowbunny

HSC
Hey i'm in year 11 and know i want to do the Bachelor of Business course at UTS majoring in Tourism....is this a good course? the tourism part specifically. this is a 90 UAI right?

i was just wondering how UTS is all round? good facilities etc

does UTS have like a dance group, or dance classes or something?

thanks for comments!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
The UAI is around 90 for the City Campus yes, though Tourism is actually taught at the Kuring-gai campus. So you have a choice, depending on your UAI and what your second major will be, as to whether you want to do it at the City Campus or at the Kuring-gai campus (where the UAI this year was around 85). The Tourism major is offered at Kuring-gai only (as far as I know) whereas your second major may be available at both (like accounting, finance, etc) or only at one (like sports management is only at Kuring-gai too).

As for the course and campus, I'm not sure. I'm sure other people can help you with that.

There are some dance clubs that UTS have I think. Check out http://www.utsunion.uts.edu.au for details on clubs. Other people might post too.

corro

HSC
by salsa dancing, do you mean the thing that goes on in the glasshouse where they take up all the space and attempt to do their best to block the exits?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Erhm, do you guys have any to contribute to the original question apart from salsa dancing? :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I don't think there is a dance club or anything like that. There are the salsa classes at the glasshouse bar, and there is a funk class at UTS gym on Fri night that is about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)