• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hey, just one question (1 Viewer)

luv_munday

HSC
how can you be an moderator or adminstrator in BOS?
do you have to send request or something or is it only for those pople who done their hsc? thankxs

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
BOS Faq said:
How do I become a benefactor or moderator?
Requests can be made to join the benefactor usergroup via the User CP ("Group Memberships").

Moderators, when required, will most likely be selected from the pool of current benefactors. Moderators do not have to progress through the benefactor system if their efforts are recognised as a higher than acceptable standard to join the moderation team, but it is recommended that all potential candidates apply for benefactor first.
Generally, you submitt an application detailing your case (why you want to be a benefactor/moderator etc etc) You dont have had to have finished your HSC to be considered. Just have displayed an ability to meet the requirements of moderator/benefator (by posting helpful posts, behaving appropriately etc)

Adminstrators however are the gods of BOS and the position cant be applied for. :)

Also see the Benerfactor FAQ

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you need to have some form of willingness to contribute, and continuously.
I've been contributing on BOS since its inception 3 and half years ago, and I guess as an Admin, I look for people that not only contribute, but want to genuinely continue to contribute, even after their HSC.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
luv_munday said:
is it only for those pople who done their hsc? thankxs
There are no restrictions as to whether you're still in high school doing the hsc or not. As long as you have and show the desire to help others and respect other members around the forums, you have a fair chance. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)