HEY U UNDERAGE CUNTS, get yr meat on (1 Viewer)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Oi you cunts Me, tom, chris, NOLAN AND ASHTON ARE IN MY HOUSE, VIOLATING MY TENANCY AGREEMENT, NOLAN IS COOKING DINNER AND WE SHALL BE GETTING OUR CRUNK ON IN THE CITY POSSIBLY TROPFESTING

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT ATTICUS FINCH ACTUALLY DRESSES NOLAN AND HE IS NOW RAINBOW STALIN

ALSO ATTICUS WOULD COOK BUT NOLAN INSISTS HE IS BETTER. IF WE DIE YOU KNOW WHY.

NO SERIOUSLY COME OUT OR FACE TH3 UNRELENTING AND UNRESTING WRATH OF POSEIDON. WORD TO YOUR MUMS I CAME TO DROP BOMBS.

this is nolan, disregard what tom posted, the man is dumber than a sack full of abortions. On that note, if you do not come out tonight you have fail and AIDS.

Drop me a line on 0431 851 108. CHEERS

or alternatively if you dont want to call someone with diptheria call atticus on 0411595643. itll be a much more enjoyable experience. p.s you can catch diptheria down the phone
no joke

or further alternately if you want to talk to someone that isn't a shit battle rapper, you can call nolan, because, let's face it, it's far more fun. Tom's schtick is nearly over anyway, we all know surfing on esky lids is way cool

p.s some serious good advice would be to look at the big picture. because im one of the best (atticus) no fuck it im the best. these kids are just a bunch of kooks and they should all go back to the valley. i hate them all with the firey destruction of a thousand exploding suns. come and dont talk to nolan. he can give you aids with just a few syllables

Go back to bed Gary Busey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)