HEYYY ALL... jst some advice needed on workplace xo (1 Viewer)

brooker89

HSC
heyyy peeps :wave:
yeahhhh i hav a legal speech to do and im a little stuck to be honest
the question is:
Evaluate the Federal Industrial landscape from the point of view of employers and employees including current political debate
(in it i havta include things on Federal IR system, IR policy of major political parties and evaluation of Federal IR system with respect to the delivery of just outcomes)
see i look at that n im soooooooooooo lost lol
like i kinda understand but there's so much you can write about
arghhhhh its so gay lol
jst some advice needed on what its asking and what should i include (even what i should leave out)
like what do you all think at first glance?

your help is so appreciated
xo

trevolution

HSC
Ok to be honest, this assignment sucks, and this is coming from a first year law student who wants to work with unions as a legal advisor. Firstly I reckon you should start with how the workplace environment has changed in with the Workplace Relations (Workchoices) Ammendment Act (2006) from the existing system, then get into a discussion on how each political party responded to the introduction of the Act. Then deal with the real world application of the Act has silenced the political parties or added to their own personal arguments.

I must admit this is a dangerous assignment as it is requiring you to almost take a stance as to which political party has the better workplace policy which is fine @ uni but frowned upon in yr 12

:) hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)