• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hi back with another dumb question (dont judge) 😭😭 (1 Viewer)

Tryingtodowell

HSC
N/A
So year 11 ends in basically 2 weeks and you start year 12 next term
When you move to a 4u class next term does that mean you will also do 3u in that 4u class?? or will you continue doing 3u in the class you were in from year 11. yes dumb question but I wanna make sure. and cause barely any of my friends are doing 4u 😭 so I will be alonee😭 so just asking.

because if so then I only have 2 more weeks with my friends till I get moved to a 4u only class 😭😭noooo

HSC
When you move to a 4u class next term does that mean you will also do 3u in that 4u class?? or will you continue doing 3u in the class you were in from year 11. yes dumb question but I wanna make sure. and cause barely any of my friends are doing 4u 😭 so I will be alonee😭 so just asking.

because if so then I only have 2 more weeks with my friends till I get moved to a 4u only class 😭😭noooo
Icl you have to word your question better cause I really dont understand what youre trying to say or maybe im js slow but this may help you idk

4U
Extension 1 - 2 Units
Extension 2 - 2 Units

3U
Extension 1 - 1 Unit
Mathematics - 2U

carrotsss

HSC
depends on your school, my school we had to go seperate classes for 2u, 3u and 4u but some schools do it combined

Tryingtodowell

HSC
N/A
depends on your school, my school we had to go seperate classes for 2u, 3u and 4u but some schools do it combined
so for 3u in year 12 were u in the same class as for year 11 and wdym different classes for 3u? isnt 3u and 4u together?

Susu123

HSC
in my school only 4 ppl do 4u, so we have 4u lessons with just the 4 of us, but 3u is with our normal year 11 class
is that what u mean?

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
my school had the same classes for 3u + 4u and it was all combined
like we had
- 2 classes that were 3u + 4u
- 2 classes that were 2u + 3u
- x classes that were adv
- y classes that were standard
all schools are different tho

liamkk112

HSC

at my school 4u was ran before school on mondays and tuesdays, seperate from the 3u classes, but your 3u class wasn’t changed at all. so i wasnt moved classes, prob because there were only a few people doing 4u. but it really depends on your school, u should just ask ur math teacher because they’ll probably know

iloveeggs

HSC

they do hsc 3u in whatever 3u class you're in and then start new 4u classes for most schools

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)