• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hi i'm ash (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash 01

hi i'm ash
i'm new to this but i really want to share notes and discuss topics etc.. i just heard that senior science has a really low scaling.. does anyone know if this is true? cause i'm devastated! hope to get a reply...

cuivienen

HSC
I think that if you don't at least achieve over 80 in your HSC exam, the scaling may drop a considerable amount...I'm not entirely too sure though...

Cellie

HSC
well i think, depending on the cohort - i think thats the word - of the class has a high ranked mark from the hsc, it is possible that senior sciene will not be scaled down as much.

i'm doing senior science too.

graduateof08

HSC
if you go good its scaled good, if you go crap...then your screwed...aim for ATLEAST over 85 if you plan to do good in this subject!

whatusername?

HSC
out teacher said that if u get around the 75 mark ur gonna get fucked over. The bottom line is do well and it scales well, do mediocre and ur fucked.
EDIT: on the positive side, its so ridiculously easy to do well in senior that getting 75 shows that you are well and truly sped. Minimal effort will get u 80. Half as much again will get u 99.

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Ash 01 said:
hi i'm ash
i'm new to this but i really want to share notes and discuss topics etc.. i just heard that senior science has a really low scaling.. does anyone know if this is true? cause i'm devastated! hope to get a reply...
Hello,
you should consider physics.
~ J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)