Hi! I'm new (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
that remidns me my friend put down north syd girls as one of his selctive preferences ahahahaha

he ended up jigging the selective test tho lolz...

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tenille
Did you cry today :p, and who made what Tome was wearing???????

Sorry, this reply is abit late...

Nuh, i didnt cry... it was all a blur and it went by soo quickly and it still hasnt even sunk in yet

OMG!!! Tome was sooooo funny!!! Our school is called Holy Spirit and he was dressed as a flame=spirit thingy, it was a huuuuuge costume, i originally thought he was dressed as a giant silver buscuit and i was thinking about food :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Musegirl
OMG!!! Tome was sooooo funny!!! Our school is called Holy Spirit and he was dressed as a flame=spirit thingy, it was a huuuuuge costume, i originally thought he was dressed as a giant silver buscuit and i was thinking about food :p

we were all sitting there trying to work out what the fuck he was, we all thought it was a giant steak or something (yes we were hungry too), but that didnt really make sense. Fuck you are a big year group, we had to go set up your chairs soooo many and not enough room...

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tenille
we were all sitting there trying to work out what the fuck he was, we all thought it was a giant steak or something (yes we were hungry too), but that didnt really make sense. Fuck you are a big year group, we had to go set up your chairs soooo many and not enough room...

i couldnt see very well, because i was in the third row on the second step up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)