High school tutoring 98.95ATAR (1 Viewer)

chp124

HSC
As a tutor, I aim to teach with passion and thorough preparation for every class, and to create a learning environment where every student feels comfortable, respected and cared for. I believe that in my class students are able to reach their full potential as I often encourage my students to ask questions, to learn from their mistakes and to try their best in everything. I establish a positive classroom atmosphere where students are actively engaged in learning and can grow in knowledge and understanding through my guidance. My vision, as a dedicated tutor, is to inspire my students to be the best person they can be.

Y1 - Y6 tutoring program: C2’s tutoring programs deliver professional study guides and a positive motivational teaching system that enables your child to improve learning ability and build confidence. Through our personal learning plans, your child will build a strong foundation of cognitive skills under a productive and happy environment.

High School tutoring program
: Entrance Test! Thorough Concepts Explanation! Regular Examination!Individual Counseling! Course Selection Guidance! Acceleration class programs!

Y7 - Y10
: science (chemistry, physics, biology), ESL, maths

Offered in large classes, small classes (2p), one to one lessons, and accelerated classes

Y11 - HSC
: science (chemistry, physics, biology), ESL, maths (2u, Extension1 &2) business, chinese, economics, legal studies, accounting

Offered in large classes, small classes (2p), one to one lessons, and accelerated classes

systematic

HSC
can we get proof of your atar? What year did you graduate btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)