Highly qualified Tutor | All English Courses | Music 1 | Ancient History (1 Viewer)

Hsctutor1

HSC
Hi all

I am a graduate of a B Arts / B Laws from Macquarie University (full Commonwealth Scholarship) and approaching my second year as a practising lawyer at a top tier law firm. Prior to corporate lawyering, I also completed a one year stint at the UN in New York.

I am taking leave from my job this year to complete my Masters in International Law by research (also under full scholarship).

I completed my HSC in 2004 and tutored my way through university. I stopped once I graduated and started full-time work, but have now decided to resume to avoid cutting down on my partying :)

Subjects offered (my score in brackets): English Advanced (94), English Extension 1 and 2 (both E4), Music 1 (93) and Ancient History (96).

I can also tutor (and have in the past): English Standard and Legal Studies.

I run informal lessons that are structured based on your needs. I charge per lesson, and not by the hour. I will have specific goals for each lesson and removing the time constraint will allow us to carry on at the optimal pace for you. My rates will be by negotiation, and will vary depending on whether you want private tutoring or in a small group.

I am based in the lower north shore (Mosman) but can travel to most areas.

Anyway, send me an email (seejaybee87@gmail.com) or reply to this thread if you are interested. Adios!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)