Hills Tutoring ( Math, Economics, Legal Studies and Religion) (1 Viewer)

Hills Tutor

HSC
Hey, my name is Chris and I'll be based at Carlingford. I achieved an ATAR of 94 and will be starting a law/business degree at UTS this year. The following subjects are what I consider to be strengths and hence be able to provide excellent tuition.

·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Legal Studies ( received 94), I developed a number of different strategies as part of my own study that will be able to benefit you in your own study.
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Economics ( band 6), I believe it is very important to understand the main concepts of economics to have great chance of success in the HSC, in addition it is a must to have adequate statistics and trends of which I can be very helpful
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Studies of Religion 1 (band 6), This course shouldn’t be stressful at all, and I’ll show you several ways to minimise stress and make it very difficult for you not to achieve a top band. My electives were Christianity and Islam, for which I have a wealth of sample questions and past papers.
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Mathematics (band 6 in SC, high band 5 in HSC), I can offer tuition for Yr 7-10 in all levels of maths, while I can also provide tuition for prelim and HSC General Maths and Mathematics. I have plenty of past papers and notes from my own experiences to help you achieve top marks.
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I can also provide help and guidance for Chemistry (band 5) and Adv English (Band 5), which includes an abundance of past papers, notes and handy hints.

I charge $35/hour within a reasonable distance, group prices are negotiable. The location is also negotiable. Please if you have any questions or queries do not hesitate to PM, or email me (carlingford_tutor@hotmail.com)

Lastly remember the HSC is not something to be feared. Just pretend it’s a game and if you do the hardwork and be well prepared, there is absolutely no reason why you will not exceed beyond your ultimate dreams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)