History Extension or English Extension 2? (1 Viewer)

Cute-Duckie

HSC
Hey everyone!

I'm currently in Year 11, and I'm unsure which of history extension or english extension 2 to pick up for next year.

As a bit of context...

History:
I'm studying Accelerated Ancient History currently (trials in 2 weeks eek). My average mark in this course is currently an 89%, so I'm right on the cusp of a band 6 ATM (although that can change in a blink of an eye with the final two exams ofc).

For English Extension 2
In English Advanced this year my marks have been a 28/30 and a 19/20. For English Extension 1 my marks have been a 21/25 and a 24/45.

For General Existence
My strengths generally lie in presentations, as I'm quite good at that register and condensing over a long period of time for my writing. I'm not really sure what I want to do for uni - I'm very humanities focused (my subjects are in my signature), I;m thinking of studying music or an arts degree of some kind but it's still all quite up in the air right now.

If there's anything else you'd like to know just ask, hopefully this is enough info for someone to give some sort of opinion lol

Thanks so much!

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
EE2 you get the whole year to cover basically a major work, in the form of a film, story, fiction, poem, etc....It is really good, tho if u don't enjoy English that much (it seems u DO) then don't do it. Its also pretty ,such independent so if u cant survive on ur own , and ur teacher wont be the best to support u don't do it.
History extension is reading, reading, reading reading reading...and reading. You just need to sink into history, and books of history, notes historians, and then create a major work on it...basically it sucks.
Do EE2, its so much better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)