History Extension (1 Viewer)

LaraCroft_87

HSC
Hey
I was thinking of doing history extension next year.
Is it worth it?

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
If you love history then go for it. It's mostly analysis though, so if you're into the 'story' side of things then you might find it a bit dull...

I really wanted to do it but I don't think my school's going to let me :(, so if you like we could swap. :)

LaraCroft_87

HSC
what do u mean by story?
how come ur school doesn't let u do it?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
check the threads in the ext hist forum....there are plenty.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
If you love history then go for it. It's mostly analysis though, so if you're into the 'story' side of things then you might find it a bit dull...

I really wanted to do it but I don't think my school's going to let me :(, so if you like we could swap. :)

same!!!! ( as in what to do it but cant) our school has had a hist. ext classs EVERY year except next year they just decided not to have one ( even though tons of people wish to do it) i think its unfair ...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
errr if "tonnes" of people want to do it, why can't they make a class?

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
That’s my argument exactly but they said probably no, as they don’t have a teacher to teacher it ( the teacher that normally takes it says she does not wish to take it as it is a stressful course)

They said if people really wanted they may get another teacher to take it but it would be a modern teacher ( so people like me who do ancient, would be abit without guidance) and the teacher would also being teaching ext hist for the 1st year ( so mighnt be completely up to scratch) so they said that they might just not have it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)