Hokay writing competition (1 Viewer)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Did anybody else do the 'international writing competition' today?

I didn't hear about it until yesterday so i kind of didn't pay for it at school. Still did it anyway cause i love the freedom of the paper, and i'll pay the fee later...

Anywho when did it ever become the 'international' writing comp? It sounds so ... elite now :eek:

And what did people think about it? EDITED

Hmm and this should be the right place to stick the thread right? Because its for all 06ers? Ah well post away!

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Ah fark

I just realised that i think other people might not have done it yet :( Our school did it early though cause we have a lot of stuff on next week.

Here http://www.etc.unsw.edu.au/products_services/icas/writing

Oh and if anyone read my previous post, that was only a tiny bit of what was in the exam so don't be a tard and go start preparing. Or i might actually be tricking you all so i can score a top rank ;) It's never been better, knowing my sarcastic self

Last edited:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
bobness said:
Ah fark

I just realised that i think other people might not have done it yet :( Our school did it early though cause we have a lot of stuff on next week.

Here http://www.etc.unsw.edu.au/products_services/icas/writing

Oh and if anyone read my previous post, that was only a tiny bit of what was in the exam so don't be a tard and go start preparing. Or i might actually be tricking you all so i can score a top rank ;) It's never been better, knowing my sarcastic self
Actually i've done the plain english version of that.
Never doone the writing - i should though :)
Thanks Bobness xx:)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Yeah its actually pretty easy .. but i think they're prejudiced against my horrid handwriting so i only scored a D last year.

I want recognition for something that's not interweb coolness. Although i'm lacking in that too ;)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
So no one here submitted themselves to the bore of doing a writing comp then?

Oh well i'd like to reiterate what i already mentioned last week but censored after i realised that some people hadn't done it yet ... the time machine stimulus was goood :)

I did some postmodern story :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)