Holiday Small Group Class for Integration & Volumes (1 Viewer)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I am thinking of offering a small group class (for 2 or 3) at my humble abode (in Epping) during this holiday fortnight perhaps starting Saturday. I'm thinking in terms of 4 x 2.5 hrs (or 4 x 3 hrs)sessions over 2 days or over 4 days. Fees will be 4 x $50 (or 4 x $55 if 4 x 3 hrs) paid at beginning in full.

In integration, I'm especially interested in teaching the special techniques I developed which I believe will enable the able student to be Twice as Good in Half the Time. This will save you days of valuable learning time which you can then devote to your other topics/subjects. I know many of you find Integration an easy topic but I hope to make it even easier. My special techniques will also help you ace Volumes.

Those who have seen my posts will be familiar with my work. Please note I'm not a recent HSC graduate with a fabulous ATAR.

Because this is being organised at short notice I need to know if there is any interest in taking up the offer. For those non-local arriving by train, I can pick you up from the newsagent in front of Epping RSL and send you back after class.

PM me if interested.

Edit

Course is for Maths Extension 2

Last edited:
L

legend13

lols a bit pricey there.

I know its 3hrs, but still $60 for 3hrs , and you want all the money upfront.

Also 2.5hrs for $50 is a better deal than 3hrs for $60 , usually the price gets better when you buy in bulk, and why do you do the .99 shit at the end, you are serious wanker and you even know you are not going to get anyone

do you really think you are going to get anyone? You know these guys are just assholes and will go to tutoring companies anyway.

But no wonder you got hardly any students, you are too pricey , lols but I was going to do it for like 1/2 your price and I still couldnt get anyone, so what chance do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Haha. Thanks pierre for your helpful feedback.

Last edited:
L

legend100

lols, i bet $10000 you get absolutely no replies over the 2wks of hollidays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)