• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

"Home And Away. Weeknights on 7, featuring... (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
...Bec Cartwright"

No shit Channel Seven! Shes been on that fucking show for 10 years, i think people realise that shes in it. Just because shes going out with a ugly, show-boating Australian Tennis player, it doesnt mean shes magically become a decent actor (let alone "star") over-night. Shes still the regular bimbo bitch selling frosty fruits in the surf club.

Does anyone else find channel seven's attempted glorification of this minging twat pathetic?

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i love bec cartwright, she is the pinnacle of australian acting and she deserves your support. you are a traitor to our country.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i also love hailey, not bec cartright. i tend to think bec is cheating on noah by going out with leyton, cos i get the fact that beau brady isnt really dead... lol

anyways wat channel 7 has done is stupid, whether she is a good actor or not. lets see if she suddenly wins a logie this yr cos of all the popularity of her tennis boy

em_516

bludging..
HSC
are you serious? geez..that is so crap..like dating leyton hewitt gives her credibility *shudder*

aimstar555

HSC
u won't believe it...HE PROPOSED TO HER LAST NITE!!! they are engaged!! he proposed to her straight after he lost last nite. my god it makes me want 2 Throw up! they've only bin going out for about 2 months and now they're engaged. come on guys, it's a little bit silly.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
yeh i saw that, thats jst weird.
mayb they r waitin til they r married to hav sex so they wanna hitch soon

LOL

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
aimstar555 said:
u won't believe it...HE PROPOSED TO HER LAST NITE!!! they are engaged!! he proposed to her straight after he lost last nite. my god it makes me want 2 Throw up! they've only bin going out for about 2 months and now they're engaged. come on guys, it's a little bit silly.
yeah I heard about that .. its all happening too fast.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
absolution* said:
...Bec Cartwright"

No shit Channel Seven! Shes been on that fucking show for 10 years, i think people realise that shes in it. Just because shes going out with a ugly, show-boating Australian Tennis player, it doesnt mean shes magically become a decent actor (let alone "star") over-night. Shes still the regular bimbo bitch selling frosty fruits in the surf club.

Does anyone else find channel seven's attempted glorification of this minging twat pathetic?
hahahahaah YES

i thought that ad was rather lame

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
This thread owns.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to absolution* again.

Can't believe they're getting married, perhaps channel seven will have a special for the wedding... or maybe an entire series leading up to and including the wedding. oh i just cant wait!!!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
They must have been going out before he split up with kim.

No one gets engaged after 8 weeks. WTF.

Good catch for Beck though. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yeah thats what I was thinking $$$$$$$

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Asquithian said:
They must have been going out before he split up with kim.

No one gets engaged after 8 weeks. WTF.

Good catch for Beck though. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I read that they met like 5 years ago and some place ... maybe there was something going on with hewitt and bec during their previous relationships ;)

but its still disgusting! i don't know what she sees in him!!!

Oh and apparently channel 7 is pissed off at bec for not telling them that shes gonna get married ... lol. Maybe channel 7 is her mum :D

Bec better not bring hewitt into h&a like her last bf ... if she does ... its being turned off!

Last edited:

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
All I can say is that relationship will never last...He's bad-tempered and arrogant while She's an attention seeker .....It's all a publicity stunt so it can draw attention away from the Grand slam where Safin slammed Hewitt .....and to get Bec publicity because channel seven is losing ratings ...they need more people to watch Home and Away!!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
thanks absolution, didn't realise this thread existed.

steph@nie said:
she's a slut.
damn bloody straight. i hate her guts.

Krangelus said:
i love bec cartwright, she is the pinnacle of australian acting and she deserves your support.
hahahahhahahahahaha ! that's quite funny. if you want some true aussie talent, think about geoffrey rush, cate blanchett, even georgie parker, etc.

i was totally on hewitt's side last night, but then i heard today he proposed to bec after 8 bloody weeks. totally lost all credibility with me now. she's a cheating gold-digging tart who's craves more attention. it's a rebound thing, they won't end up getting married. that, or channel 7 publicity stunt.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
never know, could be a love at first sight thing. though, i think it's probably a publicity stunt.

leathaface

thaoroxy2001 said:
All I can say is that relationship will never last...He's bad-tempered and arrogant while She's an attention seeker .....It's all a publicity stunt so it can draw attention away from the Grand slam where Safin slammed Hewitt .....and to get Bec publicity because channel seven is losing ratings ...they need more people to watch Home and Away!!!

AMEN!!!!!~~

Watched the news? The first news item was not Hewit gettin his ass whooped by Safin, it was them getting married... what the fuck is going on? I want to see Safin serve the fuck out of that dude.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Hewitt's a prick. I watched last night, that Safin guy is hot! I wanted him to win just so I could see Hewitt lose: and it happened!!! I had the biggest grin on my face!!

And I was thinking about this before. Now I dont follow Home and Away, or really follow the latest gossip, but they were both engaged to different people until, like last December, right? What sluts!! I cant believe that! Were they both cheating on their other s/o?

It makes me so so angry! And what makes me even angrier is the fact that their 'fans' cant see a problem with this... pfft.

And I laughed when I heard that they got engaged over night. If Bec didnt really want to marry him, it was too bad, coz really you wouldnt want to kick him when he's down! (well... I would, but she obviously has a heart ;) )

This business makes me grrr... But Im glad that hot Russian won! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)