• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Home And Away: Who Is The Real Father? (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
So Like the stalker thing is over do u really reckon that Kim is the father to Hayleys baby or did the stalker swap the paternity tests or have i missed something and we all already know that...

and

whats the goss with josie now

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
yeah the stalker fiddled with the files but not sure if he swapped them or not. Either way hopefully hayley decides to fuck off with her baby so that we never have to see her face in the show again. Josie has become all evil now, hooking up with Martha's dad to build the resort. It was so funny tonight, the guy swerved in his car and nearly hit morag, she fell over flat on her face and oh it was funny.
I want ric and cassie to hook up, i don't know why they haven't yet

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The whole rick and cassie thing is funny.... they are like living together like brother and sister, yet they want to hook up lol lol lol can't wait to see how flynn and sally handle it.

The stalker did something to the files, so the baby might actually be scotts.

Did anyone watch the story on TT tonight? How lame was it lol.

shortie_689

HSC
now if u dont like home and away dont post in the thread... trust me there are enough of us fans out that u will have to watch out for if u bad mouth it

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
exactly even though I think H&A is lame, I still watch it and am still a fan go back to your my restaurant rules thread or wherever it is you hang out.

So what's the go with this diesel guy? (what a silly name!) if he goes out with matilda she will finally have a bf, even though she used to be a bitch but suddenly she is all nice now. Oh well go her

shortie_689

HSC
yenta said:
exactly even though I think H&A is lame, I still watch it and am still a fan go back to your my restaurant rules thread or wherever it is you hang out.

So what's the go with this diesel guy? (what a silly name!) if he goes out with matilda she will finally have a bf, even though she used to be a bitch but suddenly she is all nice now. Oh well go her
yeah but i reckon he is using her to proove to those guys bein mean that he isnt gay but there will take some evil twist an he will like fall head over heals for her or something bizarre

MoNNiE

HSC
who was the stalker anyway?
was it that nurse chick?

(sorry haven't watched it for ages!)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
all i know is the father has a pee pee!

:eek:

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
on the news it said 'bec cartright' was leaving home and away.. o.o.. so then hayley is going to leave.. quick fix storyline going happen? her and scott never make up.. ??

froggy_chik87

HSC
from what i understood, they are just going to get a new actress, to replace bec's role as hayley...i don't know if her and scott will stay together, but hayley will still be in the show, just played by someone else!

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
oh okay that sound reasonable.. but it will never be the same.. i still remember from heaps long ago when Flynn i think was played by someone else who seemed much cooler.. took a while to get used to!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)