Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Your caps are massive Nathan :p

The one of Jodi and Sharni, well Jodi behind Sharni, who is that infront of Sharni? Is that Paul. Looks like Pauls ear :p

Tina?? You mean a signature?? You click on 'edit signature' :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA yes they are Tasha probably because I capped them off HD Channel 9 and the high resolution I had it set too.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Awww HSC exam timetables! Gosh im feeling olddd!

I remember my timetable was good and bad - good in that each exam was a week apart - bad in that all my friends finished 2 weeks before me :( so they were off partying while i was still stressing and studying :(

But i was lucky with my timetable cos 1 week before the hsc i got glandular fever and i was sooo sick - so for the first english exams i had special consideration and had time to get a bit better n such! MAKE sure you have a lot of vitamins n everything leading up to the HSC because a lot of people get glandular fever around that time due to stress n stuff :p!! Its a shit thing to get - you are quite ill for the first 3-4 months and then you stil have symptoms up to a year later :| not a nice thing haha

jirwin

HSC
oh god, i hope i dont get that then.

did u have special consideration for all the exams? or only english ones?

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Its a really nasty thing - i was the healthiest person and ever since it has made me more prone to catching little viruses and crap cos it full attacks your immune system! It was really annoying cos i was so drained and was sleeping like 15 hours a day :| when i should have been studying :p

I got my assessment marks for both english papers and i got consideration for all the exams but they only give you your assessment mark if your exam mark is substantially different to your assessment marks.

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
i nearly had special consideration for my IPT one last yr but i was too lazy to get it all filled out... i wasnt affected much anyway.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hahahahhaha "Well who gave her the love bite then - Mr Stewart?" hahah ahhh that made me laugh :)

jirwin

HSC
oh so thats what she said :p

im busy cleaning my room - well trying to - i even procrastinate while doing that... we have carpet cleaners coming on thursday

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Been a good episode so far. HAHA yes that was funny. Belle looks a little different I just can't put my finger on how. Man Kelli is evil and she only booked 1 ticket for Ethan....what the?

jirwin

HSC
i thought the same.. one plane ticket... strange... evil... a bitch... mean... nasty... umm can't think of anything else.

poor belle... i used to hate her but now i dont

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
i think it might be her hair nathan - looks a bit shorter and the colour is a bit different me thinks

jirwin

HSC
:( i just sneezed all over my laptop screen :( i hate sneezing

i noticed a difference in belle too - ever since she looked like she was robbing a bank on the beach - the day she took the photo of kelli and ethan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)