Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I totally agree - we couldnt perve on him maybe he was having a fat day or is self concious hahaahha not likely so who knows :S
Actually he wasnt having a 'fat day' I saw behind the scene pics of when my friend went to Palmie to see the filming, and theres one of Paulie with no top on, and boy did he look hot <3

Chris.H. has a great bod too. They all do. Havent seen Chris.S's bod in a while, but he's old :p I'll let him go :p Oh and Mark's hair, i agree with your friend Heba, its too long :p

HSC
yeah jeremy you sure do have a little for picking on me:p

i gave my brother my phone and now i think he's is going to waste my credit:(

i think all the guys and girls in H&A look way different... its werid in a way, coz most times people have a few things alike, but these ones they look different...which is good:) i got no clue what im on about :|

haha Tasha defending Paul:p

so what you all going to do today?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im in a boring lecture atm, but im gonna leave early since im sooo dead...literally
i could fall asleep right now and not wake up till later tonight

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

haha i know what you mean. Thats why i hate lectures, coz theyre so long and boring, all my lects are 2hrs long, i cant handle that much.

Im just studying today. Fun fun :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hi hi hi hi all!

Whats everyone up too? Are people going out anywhere tonights?

I finished another assignment today yay :D and im 1/3 through the next one already :D which means i only have 2 & 2/3 of assignments left :):) 26 days til end of semester for me wooooooooo

6 hours 45ish mins til HAA :)

HSC
20 days till mine ends:(:(:( stupid uni puts my stupid exams in the first week:mad1:

im meant to be at my lecture right now...but its going to be on the net later so why bother...and i've been studyin since 8am :uhhuh:

i like one of my subjects [about english] and its making me want to be an english teacher...but i cant spell so :( heba is lost...no future for me:|

HSC
what ?!:(

so what happens i die now? or no job?

oh well...might as well start a a charity service going...Jeremy wanna start first?:p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
That wasnt nice Jeremy :p

I have 6 uni days left, and then 3 days of exams :) Otherwise i have 28days till im free :)

5hrs 30mins. HAA will start on time tonight i think. Alwayz does on fridays :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

No going out for me I shall be home watching HAA and probably FNL. My plans are to do some assessment work whether it happens or not is another story.

Hmm I don't finish till 22nd June.

HSC
Is jeremy ever nice to me? :p

Next week is my last norm week, then two exams...and one if before my brithday by a day and the other after by a day :(

jirwin

HSC
i dont finish till 29th June :( my dnt trial is on the 27th - if thats my last one then i finish that day after the exam

my trials start on the 18th - get my timetable on monday... so those two weeks - i only have to be their for my 6 exams :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...poor Jess, still in year 12 :( :p

~~2hrs 10mins :)

I dont know what im doing tonight. My mums going to the movies, my dad doesnt want to go with her so its just the two of us. He'll be downstairs watching some movie, and i'll end up watching FNL, and talking to my cousin all night, unless she ends up studying. Damn her and her exams next week -hmph-

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha love shit stirring heba up :p
anyways would be a good friday night....going out with friends tends to be a ritual on a night like this :D

HSC
I dont like you...you evil little ..uhh big...:mad: :p

I just finished my essay ...thank god!!!!!!! now 5 left:(

1 hr 20 mins

HSC
no clue how long they have to be

i need 2 for one subject, and 4 for the other:(:( 2 hrs each...so me is thinking they will be lucky if i do 2 pages in that half an hour :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)