• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (5 Viewers)

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
shortie_689 said:
FUCK OFFFFF MACCA... I Want Macca to go AwAY I HATE HIM I LOVE RIC AND CASSIE AND I HATE MACCA HE SHOULD GO AND DIE LIKE A DIEING DIE HEAD AND RIC AND CASSIE SHOULD GET MARRIED...... AND DEAN SHOULD TROT OFF ON HIS MERRY WAY AND LUCAS AND MATILDA SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER....

END RANT HERE
nice day isnt it
Yeah.. you said it

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
sorry guys... i know im not as important as tasha there, and i dont come in with spoilers and the like, but yeah. i missed yas. speaking of missing things, ive missed thursday and fridays episodes last week, but gathered what happened from looking at posts...
one thing - has this thing with tara finished yet? i really hate that girl, and her father too. gives cops a bad name.
and yeah... hope all are well. =)
thats bout it.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hey SiZmOs, fear not I was wondering where you had got to the other day I, us male H&A fans need to stick together you know. ;)

Nope the tara storyline has not yet finished hmm from memory of past spoilers it should in the next week or two and yes I agree with your opinions.

All is well hope everything is fine. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hellooooo sizmos and kid.@dmin. Paul O'Brien interview in this weeks Tv Week. My day brighted 100% when i saw that interview, and lucky for me i got the last copy of tv week from uni, as if it was just sitting there screaming out my name saying Paul is waiting for me. oh boy my wackoness has arrived again. *breaths in and out* ok im normal again. Tara storyline maybe finishing next week from what i've heard and read, which i will research and tell you guys later, since i have an assignment to do now. oooo 15 mins :) excitment. Jack's on tonight with an ugly shirt apparently :) ummm...yes we have got a interesting week set up for us this week on haa, some sad parts, lots of sad parts actually, but then again haa is alwayz sad, and then some happy parts which i cannot think of atm,hmmm...probs coz there arent any...meh! ok well i have a habit of typing lots so im gonna stop now.

*hopeful*

HSC
lol@tasha
yeh jacks shirt was kinda ugly, he looks much better in his uniform
omg that tara skank needs a good smack!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Its the time of the week where you all love me for what im about to do :)

Teaser Spoilers For September 11th - 15th

Monday: The identity of the Summer Bay pyromaniac is finally revealed, but the real mystery is only just beginning. Lucas and Drew team up to expose Dean's secret.

Tuesday: Amanda is shocked when Drew admits he's attracted to her. Jack realises his marriage is in trouble, and Lucas is stunned when he finally discovers Dean's secret.

Wednesday: Amanda struggles to ignore her feelings for Drew, Lucas cannot believe Matilda is falling for Dean's lies, while Emily's health takes a turn for the worst.

Thursday: Brad fulfils Emily's dying wish, while Cassie and Macca struggle to keep their affair secret. How long can they get away with it?

Friday: As Brad grieves the loss of Emily, everyone is shocked by his sudden decision to leave the Bay. Robbie and Tasha announce Ella's christening, and Alf confronts Macca about his relationship with Cassie.

I am going to really hate this week. You all know why *hint tuesdays ep* Ok i bolded it for those who dont know me well enough, though my av and sig should say it all :p ANd also what happens on friday is going to be really sad. Im going to need a lot of tissues. Kah!

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hahahahahaha...and its even funnier coz now i know wat Milf is :)

Great episode. Im glad Drew is off the hook :) He was hilarious when he was hiding. Amanda is so funny. Poor Kimmy :( His leaving :( Meh

Jack looked hot as alwayz. Funny how his wife is never there in the morning or at night. Stupid writers

*hopeful*

HSC
lol yeh wheres martha at? i forget that their even married

why did robbie, tasha and kim have to leave :( such good characters

but im finding drew hotter every day :)

*hopeful*

HSC
omg!

is dean the pyromaniac ?! it has to be him or that new young fireman.....im dying to know who it is.....
and amanda n drew, how oc'ish

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol. drew spying on amanda. how eewie can you get? i mean, belle is ugly, but amanda isnt any better.
mind you dan was brilliant when drew was explaining. the acting was beautiful. "*laughs*.. drew?"

and why arent i getting update e-mails in regards to this thread? i checked my subscription... am i the only one?

*hopeful*

HSC
i agree belles ugly but not amanda, shes got a really nice face and overall is probably the hottest in that age group

sallen

HSC
i can't believe kim has 2 leave.... i luv him
i really hope maddie and lucas get back 2gether they were soooo cute

me1989

HSC
I just thought that I should let everyone know that I go to school the Cashelle Dunn, the girl who plays Tara and she is actually really nice. She is not a bitch like the show makes out as she is. She is a good friend
Photo of us on school dress up day

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^
lol thats cool

I dont think Dean is the pyro because his alwayz at the retreat, though it would explain why

Drew is helping Lucas catch Dean out, i cant think of that word *angry face*

And hopeful. i cant believe you forgot Jack and Martha are married :( Thats mean :p Nah! I'd probs forget too if i wasnt their no.1 fan :p

Belle is ugly, Amanda is pretty for a 30y.o

Did you know that Paul O'Brien (Jack) and Holly Brisly (Amanda) went to school together in QLD and theyve known each other for years and Holly is only 3 months older then Paul. How funny is that :p

I dont want Robbie and Kim to leave. Tasha can go i dont like her :p

shortie_689

HSC
SiZmOs said:
lol. drew spying on amanda. how eewie can you get? i mean, belle is ugly, but amanda isnt any better.
mind you dan was brilliant when drew was explaining. the acting was beautiful. "*laughs*.. drew?"

and why arent i getting update e-mails in regards to this thread? i checked my subscription... am i the only one?
im not getting mine either have been for a while im getting all my other ones but not this one i asked them an they did nothing for me

Danoz The Great

HSC
me1989 said:
I just thought that I should let everyone know that I go to school the Cashelle Dunn, the girl who plays Tara and she is actually really nice. She is not a bitch like the show makes out as she is. She is a good friend
Photo of us on school dress up day

aww how cute.
i don't think anybody is going to make assumptions on someone's personality based on a fictitional character that they though :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

Dude, you avatar hurts my eyes :p

Actually people do sometimes do critise actors based on their characters. Fore example, my boy Paulie wasnt a favourite last month on the hottestontv.com poll, due to the Jack/Tasha storyline. My Paulie went from no.1 and 2, which he has been since like September last year, right down to no.4. People in this country are really strange :p

Well thats some useless information i felt like sharing :)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Criticising actors based on their character well understandable but to the actor if we the audience are meant to hate that character then they are doing their job and doing it well. Making Tara a good actor so pass on our congratulations to her me1989 on a job well done!

Today's episode was pretty straight cut no surprises their, Emily is lucky to have a friend like Sally, poor Brad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)