hospitality (1 Viewer)

amatterra

HSC
yo chat, since this course is a vet (but atar eligible) course, will it scale badly or whatever? cus i'm tryna get atleast 90+ ATAR

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
yo chat, since this course is a vet (but atar eligible) course, will it scale badly or whatever? cus i'm tryna get atleast 90+ ATAR
hospitality doesn't scale really well, pretty sure it scales down in a lot of cases but you can check the scaling reports from uac for specific data
however as long as you do reasonably well and have a good rank (preferably 1st) you should be fine. if you look at the 2023 report the highest atar that was gained by someone who did hospitality was in the 99s

amatterra

HSC
hospitality doesn't scale really well, pretty sure it scales down in a lot of cases but you can check the scaling reports from uac for specific data
however as long as you do reasonably well and have a good rank (preferably 1st) you should be fine. if you look at the 2023 report the highest atar that was gained by someone who did hospitality was in the 99s
Great cool will do, thank youuuu 😊

svad

HSC
Dude I was stressing ab this sm the other day cause i'm in a position where I can't drop it. I saw the highest ATAR in 2023 with Hospitality was a 99.15, so ig it should be fine as long as you get like 90+ on your exam which shouldn't be too hard.

amatterra

HSC
Dude I was stressing ab this sm the other day cause i'm in a position where I can't drop it. I saw the highest ATAR in 2023 with Hospitality was a 99.15, so ig it should be fine as long as you get like 90+ on your exam which shouldn't be too hard.
How did you check that? like the highest ATAR thingy

svad

HSC
How did you check that? like the highest ATAR thingy
You can check it on the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) website. I can't post the link here for some reason, so ill attach it as a PDF.

Scroll to page 63. Look at the table for 'Hospitality Exam' on the far left column (6th row from the bottm)

Attachments

amatterra

HSC
You can check it on the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) website. I can't post the link here for some reason, so ill attach it as a PDF.

Scroll to page 63. Look at the table for 'Hospitality Exam' on the far left column (6th row from the bottm)
aw thanks a lot!! 😍

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)