• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hosting Images (1 Viewer)

Pharaohsam

HSC
Uni Grad
i have searched this time :D ...but i was wondering whether there as a specific hosting site associated with BOS

e.g UGBOX imagestore is in association with OCAU...but they don't let you post their images other than there....

...so is there one here....be gentle :eek:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
McHectic said:
i have searched this time :D ...but i was wondering whether there as a specific hosting site associated with BOS

e.g UGBOX imagestore is in association with OCAU...but they don't let you post their images other than there....

What i dont understand what ur saying, so i would also like to know the question and answer to this

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
there isnt a specific hosting site for bos, as far as i know.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
McHectic said:

there is no official or supported or preferred images hosting service for BoS

feel free to link away and put a drain on their servers!!

btw BoS did have a php photo upload/hosting section once...wonder if its still there?

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
snapperhead said:
a place/website where you can upload images then link from the image to a post
eg McHectic's sig picture
Btw, how do u add sig pics and post pics, i have tried before and cant get it to work

Pharaohsam

HSC
Uni Grad
that is what i said hehe...you need to use a hosting service...search google for one...
then when you click the icon to insert an image you inpout the link that that hosting site gives you when you upload the image.

what i am asking here is if there is one partnered with BOS, simlar to how OCAU is partnered with UGBOX.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
snapperhead said:
there is no official or supported or preferred images hosting service for BoS

feel free to link away and put a drain on their servers!!

btw BoS did have a php photo upload/hosting section once...wonder if its still there?
I thought I understood the question...... and answered it as well

oh well...my literacy skills must need some work
:p

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Korn said:
Btw, how do u add sig pics and post pics, i have tried before and cant get it to work
You need to know the URL of the image (eg http://www.website.com/imagename.jpg) and then you use the image tags to enclose the address

If you use the post reply button instead of the quick post button, they is a button on the screen that comes up (yellow, looks like a set of mountains). If you click that, it will ask you for the URL of your image and a description of the image...does it for ya!!

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
snapperhead said:
You need to know the URL of the image (eg http://www.website.com/imagename.jpg) and then you use the image tags to enclose the address

If you use the post reply button instead of the quick post button, they is a button on the screen that comes up (yellow, looks like a set of mountains). If you click that, it will ask you for the URL of your image and a description of the image...does it for ya!!
Oh like this

Thanks ppls

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
yeah thankkyou snapperhead i knew you answered my question but i was just answering Korn's questions
sorry..that was aimed at nick

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)