Hot Drinks (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i tried a chai the other day. i had to throw it out. it was shit beyond belief. however i dont think it was a proper one

i love tea
i think this is my 4th cup tonight
tea, i love you

HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha coffee is ok, especially when theres nothing else around
haha i waited for 3 hours for some shop to open up in cronulla and the coffee shop was the first one :rolleyes: i thought maccas opened at 6am? haha anyways coffee is awesome, especially when u have basically NO sleep the night before! hahah

omg i agree about the cronulla bit!! i was there one morning heaps early after going out, and thought sweeet maccas is open! but no,turns out the nulla one opens at like 8am.. pffft fuck that. but yay to the coffee shops in nulla that open early.
<3 coffee...

that and, tea actually has more caffeine than coffee!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Chinese tea is nice... I also like white tea, gets me going in the morning or awake at night.

HSC
ok so is chai tea some gay abbreviation for chinese tea? or are these totally different teas?? either way, chai tea is arse.

payafee

HSC
how is this fashion and lifestyle? maybe they should have a separate food section...

HSC
N/A
The word 'chai' basically means tea, however the chai growing in popularity here in Australia is 'masala chai', which is a spiced tea that is very popular in India - they drink it more obsessively than American's drink coffee.

For some reason, the packets I've bought have told you to make it with hot water... and drink it like black tea. If you're drinking chai with water, that could be a reason you don't like it. Masala Chai is a sweet drink and is meant to be made up with hot milk (I take it with soy) and honey. It's main ingredients are cinanomon, cardamon, nutmeg.... and sometimes vanilla and chocolate - generally things that go well with creamy milk, not water.

If it's a cold late night, I could recommend nothing better than a decaf chai made up with hot soy milk with honey mixed through. Mmm mmm, it's like drinking a cake.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
In my locker at school, I have Jarrah Caramel Chai Latte and Continental Cup-A-Soup apart from lots of packets of cinnamon, chocolate and plain capuccino. Need to remember to bring in those Nestle frothy hot chocolates...

They're all very convenient (packets), and they taste good, and they have no MSG!

For when I'm singing a lot I like lemon and or lime juice with honey in hot water. Or lemongrass when I can't find lemon or lime juice. Honey is v.good for your throat. Infact some people I know just drink honey and hot water.

Chai tea is best with soy milk! Only my locker can't accommodate packets of milk...so I just use the Year 12 Communal Milk instead. And hardly anyone appreciates soy so **sigh**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)