How achievable is 69 atar? (1 Viewer)

chromedome

HSC
Hi, this is my first time posting, so sorry if I get something wrong. With HSC starting on Wednesday, I'm starting to properly freak out about marks and how I do atar wise. Thing is, I've got a conditional early offer to the course I want to do, I just need to achieve a 69 atar, but that's kind of given me more stress as now I'm feeling even more pressure to make sure I get that number.

Internally I did well in Yr 12, and am ranked in the top 10-30% across all my subjects, at a school that does pretty well:
  • English Adv, Ext 1 and Ext 2
  • Standard Maths
  • Modern history
  • Legal studies
Just wondering should I be stressing? Cus I'm hearing different things from different people

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Hi, this is my first time posting, so sorry if I get something wrong. With HSC starting on Wednesday, I'm starting to properly freak out about marks and how I do atar wise. Thing is, I've got a conditional early offer to the course I want to do, I just need to achieve a 69 atar, but that's kind of given me more stress as now I'm feeling even more pressure to make sure I get that number.

Internally I did well in Yr 12, and am ranked in the top 10-30% across all my subjects, at a school that does pretty well:
  • English Adv, Ext 1 and Ext 2
  • Standard Maths
  • Modern history
  • Legal studies
Just wondering should I be stressing? Cus I'm hearing different things from different people
Yes, I reckon you'll be more than fine. All the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)