• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How are people going with there pips at the moment? (1 Viewer)

dtjxfcykgvuhb

HSC
So far I have my research methodologies, chapter one, intro, and conclusion done, a draft of chapters two and three, and about 15 annotated sources. The deadline is coming up so soon! I'm glad my teacher created a strict schedule for us, how are you going?

pt2toherlife

HSC
need some validation, to see if in not to behind lololol
My personal interest project has been going alright at the moment. My teacher rated me as 60% finished in my progress report but I haven't fully finished analyzing and synthesizing my secondary research. I re did my introduction as I changed my hypothesis for the PIP because I've found more that of my annotated resources related better to my new hypothesis. My teacher set the draft for chapter 1 of my PIP by Tuesday, and I've only wrote like 420 words for the chapter.

as.merd

HSC
So far I have my research methodologies, chapter one, intro, and conclusion done, a draft of chapters two and three, and about 15 annotated sources. The deadline is coming up so soon! I'm glad my teacher created a strict schedule for us, how are you going?
My teacher has a pretty good schedule too, so far I've done introduction and chapter 1
Just need to wait for feedback on chapter 2,and then hopefully start chapter 3 by this week. I haven't even tried to start my annoted list yet, so I gotta plan out the most efficient way so I don't get overwhelmed ahah.
Cool to see everyones pace, good luck !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)