• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do i apply for a specific course through UAC if the course code is the same as... (1 Viewer)

mysticwater

HSC
N/A
How do i apply for a specific course through UAC if the course code is the same as...other courses. Iv checked and these are all entered as 424000 on the UAC website

B Commerce
B Commerce/B Arts
B Commerce/B Economics
B Commerce/B Information Systems
B Commerce/B Science CSP
B Engineering (Materials Science and Engineering)/B Commerce CSP

I want to apply for the last option so i type in 424000 but then the UAC course preferences automatically places it as B commerce. So anyone experience same problem?

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Re: How do i apply for a specific course through UAC if the course code is the same a

If they're all the same course code, it means that UAC processes them all the same, and you pick your exact course when you accept your offer.

mysticwater

HSC
N/A
Re: How do i apply for a specific course through UAC if the course code is the same a

so doesnt that mean the amount of people that can be accepted into the course code of 424000 is all the same amount together rather than separattely?

also say i wanted to select two different courses under the same course code for my preferences, but i tried to do this but it wont let me

Last edited:
HSC

probably common first year?

mysticwater

HSC
N/A

probably common first year?
not sure what you mean by that

but i cannot apply for TWO different courses under the same course code of 424000,does this mean i can only have it as ONE of my preferences only?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)