• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do I study ahead/pre-study? (1 Viewer)

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
I have been planning on using a conjunction of Khan Academy and Eddie Woo's YT vids to study ahead of class and the topics being taught in school as I do not attend a tutoring centre. How does the NSW Ext.1 and Adv maths curriculum to the AP/College courses in Khan Academy? Do you think that using it as my main pre-study material is a good idea if I want atleast a b3 in ext and b6 in advanced? What courses on Khan Academy allign best with NSW study patterns?

synthesisFR

HSC
I have been planning on using a conjunction of Khan Academy and Eddie Woo's YT vids to study ahead of class and the topics being taught in school as I do not attend a tutoring centre. How does the NSW Ext.1 and Adv maths curriculum to the AP/College courses in Khan Academy? Do you think that using it as my main pre-study material is a good idea if I want atleast a b3 in ext and b6 in advanced? What courses on Khan Academy allign best with NSW study patterns?

tbh looking at how much ur working rn and asking for help here ur def looking at e4 for ext 1 even tho it may not feel like that rn
it gets easier in y12 so id say just keep up ur worth ethic
in terms of those resources im not sure i dont use them but just to learn topics ig they should be fine

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC

do you have access to a textbook?

synthesisFR

HSC
do you have access to a textbook?
Do you have access to your economics essays pls pls pls pls pls help us to get the money 💴 to buy our books and to get the book and the books we need it to buy and buy the book please help me pls please pls please help us we need it please thank everyone for your support pls please pls thank us please thank me and we love our country and all the world for the money that they gave to us for our children we are the best we are our children and our country we need our money we need it we are our own country we are our own people we are the people of the people we need our children we are our own children we need to help us our families our families our families our family our families we are our families our country we have our children we need to make sure our kids our family and our children we are the children we are need to be the people who we are our Pokémon family and our family our children gaming with all the things you have done so many people

carrotsss

HSC
I would recommend focusing on just HSC-specific resources if you can, if you use resources for other syllabus you could easily end up wasting time learning things you don’t need or not learning important things.

Other than that though, yes that is a good way to learn ahead - and I’d highly recommend learning ahead, it helps a ton with results because you get so much time to do past papers and it makes the rest of your year much less stressful

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
I would recommend focusing on just HSC-specific resources if you can, if you use resources for other syllabus you could easily end up wasting time learning things you don’t need or not learning important things.

Other than that though, yes that is a good way to learn ahead - and I’d highly recommend learning ahead, it helps a ton with results because you get so much time to do past papers and it makes the rest of your year much less stressful.
Thanks!

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
Do you have access to your economics essays pls pls pls pls pls help us to get the money 💴 to buy our books and to get the book and the books we need it to buy and buy the book please help me pls please pls please help us we need it please thank everyone for your support pls please pls thank us please thank me and we love our country and all the world for the money that they gave to us for our children we are the best we are our children and our country we need our money we need it we are our own country we are our own people we are the people of the people we need our children we are our own children we need to help us our families our families our families our family our families we are our families our country we have our children we need to make sure our kids our family and our children we are the children we are need to be the people who we are our Pokémon family and our family our children gaming with all the things you have done so many people
what even...? 🤣🤣🤣

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)