How do we know our PIP marks? (1 Viewer)

tRiXsTa

HSC
I was wondering if it bothers anyone else that we spent a whole year putting our heart and soul into our PIP and then we never actually find out the mark we get for it out of 50.... is anyone else annoyed that we only get a whole mark that includes our exam and our PIP... is there anyway we can convince the board of studies to release our actual PIP marks?
I figure if enough of us ask them to give them to us they might give in...

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
We can get our marks... I'm not 100% how it works but the board realease some "formula" or something.. This has been discussed before, try searching it.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i dont think anyone said that they release a formula, i think its more along the line that there is supposed to be this "formula". but i guess we will see...

does everyone who gets a band 6 get an award, or is it only those who get 100%? and when do we find out our marks, if we fall into this situation?

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I was wondering if it bothers anyone else that we spent a whole year putting our heart and soul into our PIP and then we never actually find out the mark we get for it out of 50.... is anyone else annoyed that we only get a whole mark that includes our exam and our PIP... is there anyway we can convince the board of studies to release our actual PIP marks?
I figure if enough of us ask them to give them to us they might give in...
It is possible to work out your mark. I'm not sure exactly how, or what the formula is, but I know that our school will be sending our mark when they determine it.
Also, it is out of 30, not 50.

does everyone who gets a band 6 get an award, or is it only those who get 100%?
Neither. Even if you get 30/30, you may not get an award. After they have finished marking, they will look back at all the PIPs which scored full marks and choose the best 30 (or however many they choose, I'm not certain on the number).

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Well, my teacher told our class that some time in April or somethin next year, our principal will get a code where he can type it into a BOS database of some sort and get our actual raw marks for us. But i reckon we would of forgotten all about it and it wouldnt have been such a big deal anyway by then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)