How do you study for extension 2 math tests? Is it any different from how you study your extension 1 tests? (1 Viewer)

novb

HSC
Would just like to know how you guys study for math tests

c8

HSC
Textbook --> Past papers
Yeah agreed. Ideally you'd have done all the textbook chapter topics in the test prior to being notified of the test, that way you maximise the time spent doing exam style questions and past papers.

SplashJuice

HSC
Is it possible to self-learn Mathematics Extension 2?

What are some good textbooks for Mathematics Extension 2, I know Fitzpatrick and CAMBRIDGE are pretty good for Mathematics Extension 1. Any suggestions for Mathematics Extension 2, is Fitzpatrick good?

SplashJuice

HSC
Yeah easily. Terry Lee one of the best for 4u, though Eddie Woo>>Everything ngl
Nice, i assume you have done a bit of self study yourself in 4 unit since you made your judgement on saying it's quite easily doable. How hard is it comparable to Maths Extension 1?

TheShy

HSC
Nice, i assume you have done a bit of self study yourself in 4 unit since you made your judgement on saying it's quite easily doable. How hard is it comparable to Maths Extension 1?
I only self-learned integration cos it looked cool, but yeh I had to go through all of it in ext 1 then onto 4u, but once you get the idea which is the hard part, applying it isn't hard. Haven't done anything else in 4u so can't speak for rest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)