• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How does early entry work? Help please (1 Viewer)

Darrius

HSC
I applied for UTS early entry some time ago, but I don't know how it works or what it is. Today I received a provisional offer from UTS for the course I put as first pick, where it says the offer is conditional on me achieving an ATAR of at least 69. However, for the course it says the minimum selection rank is 90 and the median was 90 without any adjustment factors. So I'm confused as I don't understand what all this is, what is the minimum ATAR I have to get to be accepted into the course? Sorry, I'm fairly uninformed on these processes so I appreciate any help or explanation.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I applied for UTS early entry some time ago, but I don't know how it works or what it is. Today I received a provisional offer from UTS for the course I put as first pick, where it says the offer is conditional on me achieving an ATAR of at least 69. However, for the course it says the minimum selection rank is 90 and the median was 90 without any adjustment factors. So I'm confused as I don't understand what all this is, what is the minimum ATAR I have to get to be accepted into the course? Sorry, I'm fairly uninformed on these processes so I appreciate any help or explanation.
Basically, u got that offer based on ur year 11 marks. All u have to do to fulfill the offer, is to get an atar of 69. It doesn't matter what the median or minimum selection rank is. All of that is irrelevant once u get an early entry offer. The only thing that matters is that u get an atar higher than 69.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)