• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How does The Big Sleep facilitate audience involvement in the deduction of the crime (1 Viewer)

NickHolland

HSC
Hi Everyone! I'm a bit stuck on an assessment task, and I've been a member here for a little while and thought I might ask your help =)

I have my first Eng Ext. 1 HSC assessment task due soon and I have to do an essay... here is the question:

[FONT=&quot]How can “The Big Sleep” facilitate the active involvement of the audience in the deduction of the solution to the crime?

My paragraphs are:
P1: Film Noir, How TBS fits into this, what conventions it uses, how this
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]facilitates the active involvement of the audience in the deduction of the solution to the crime
P2: Cinematic Techniques,
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]how this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]facilitates the active involvement of the audience in the deduction of the solution to the crime
P3: Context, the inslusion of context in the films diegesis,
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]how this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]facilitates the active involvement of the audience in the deduction of the solution to the crime

am I on the right track? Does nayone have any tips, notes or some extended responses of their own they could post to help me out? Any help is much appreciated =)

Thanks!
[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)