How does the BOS mark the HSC for sdd? (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Don't you think it's rather debating and also time consuming unless the markers are obliged to a set answer

i mean reading algorithms do require a logical clear mind and also students write it differently i mean algorithms can be as depth as it gets or it can be as simple as it gets as long as u employ control structures in the algorithm, how is there a right or a wrong to it?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
as long as it works out u shud get full marks?
regardless whether or not u write it the same way others did?

no idea...

tekster

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
i mean reading algorithms do require a logical clear mind and also students write it differently i mean algorithms can be as depth as it gets or it can be as simple as it gets as long as u employ control structures in the algorithm, how is there a right or a wrong to it?
I've been curious about this for awhile now as well. I mean, how depth are we suppose to go. Things can get really messy and confusing for larger algorithms. E.g. database, record algorithms

del

HSC
N/A
well i guess as in depth as you want.

you're gonna get marks for having even a remotley structured algorithm (begin - end, a loop somewhere, any variables you know have to be used). Whatever standard algorithm is used/asked for, you pretty much can't get the full marks unless you write the standard algorithm out as well.

with the larger algorithms, use sub programs.... you don't get any extra marks for using them, but it sure makes it easier...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)