• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How evil do you think weed is? (1 Viewer)

notoneto

HSC
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- google_ad_section_start --><CENTER>Showtime has a great show called "In Pot We Trust" I highly recommend it for the education. I have such a hard time understanding how programs like this can play on Showtime, HBO, the History Channel, CNN, A&E, etc. and still, people have no idea about the truths to marijuana. People should know certain facts, such as:
While the Institute of Medicine (and anyone with common sense)knows it is a fact that cannabis consists of medicinal properties that can alleviate pain, nausea and pressure and many, many other symptoms for those in need, the Federal Government denies there's any truth to this. Even though 12 states have agreed otherwise and recommend it's usage, and even though the Feds themselves give it to 5 patients for medicine because it works for them…they continue to arrest, and sometimes kill people to protect a law that was created with lies and propaganda.
I urge anyone to look up the first ruling in 1937 that outlawed marijuna based on stories that it caused violence, promiscuity and it's inevitable lead to insanity. While you're researching credible sources, like medical journals, try to find one case of a lethal disease from smoking cannabis. One case-that's all. When you see that no one has ever gotten cancer of the lungs, lips, tongue, throat or even overdosed on mj, how can that not make you wonder if tobacco smokers who look down on pot smokers as if they're the destructive ones, got it right? Tobacco is dropping one out of every 6 of us!!!

I may not smoke but this its stuff you should think about
</CENTER>

mishy-mushu

HSC
I am a firm believer in pot not 'evil'. I think that alcohol is just as bad, if not worse than weed. Weed may effect some ppl but i dont think it effcts them as harshly as alcohol. When ppl smoke weed thay are still in control of what thay are doing. Whereas alcohol can change a person totally. Weed comes from the ground, its natural, so i dont hink it is nearly as bad as any other drug around. I can understand some ppl dont like it but I think its not as bad as ppl make out. I have seen worse cases of alcohol incidents than weed incidents and I have been brought up aroung both weed and alcohol and I definately dont think weed is nearly as bad.

ebbjade

HSC
i used to smoke mj like crazy, but i havent for 9 months now, very proud... i dont have any problems with anyone smoking it, not when it actually helps people with illnesses and stuff. i was never sick but it sure as hell made me feel good... your right, people do look down on pot smokers, but everyone has their own rights... right?, so judgemental people should think things over before they say or think things.

pot is not evil, i swear i have done more violent things when im drunk then when i was stoned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)