How Hard/Effectively Did You Study? (1 Viewer)

On a scale of 1-10, how well did you study?

• 1-2

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 3-4

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 5-6

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • 7-8

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • 9-10

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I wanted to make a poll, but couldn't figure out how, so I was just wondering if you could give a number from 1-10, 1 being not well at all, and 10 being studying to the extreme, no sleep, crapping in a bag by your desk-style studying, to describe how you think your HSC study went.

:)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
When posting a thread go down to the bottom and look in additional options and tick 'Yes, post a poll with this thread' following that and before the thread is posted you should be able to input your poll options.

In answering your question the amount of effectiveness of my study remains to be seen. However I can say that I studied about the same amount for the trials as I did for the HSC although thats not considering the study in the lead up to exams. I don't think you can really measure it on a scale as each person studies different and each student will consider a certain amount of study more harder then someone else thus it is almost impossible to measure.

Also that is why the amount and how people study varies so much. But I guess we shall all see how well are study helped us come results days.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Kid.@dmin said:
When posting a thread go down to the bottom and look in additional options and tick 'Yes, post a poll with this thread' following that and before the thread is posted you should be able to input your poll options.

In answering your question the amount of effectiveness of my study remains to be seen. However I can say that I studied about the same amount for the trials as I did for the HSC although thats not considering the study in the lead up to exams. I don't think you can really measure it on a scale as each person studies different and each student will consider a certain amount of study more harder then someone else thus it is almost impossible to measure.

Also that is why the amount and how people study varies so much. But I guess we shall all see how well are study helped us come results days.
I averaged high marks throughout the year, but ended up fucking it all up in the end, despite me studying harder and more effectively haha.

Oh well, i don't give a fuck anymore :)

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
I wanted to make a poll, but couldn't figure out how, so I was just wondering if you could give a number from 1-10, 1 being not well at all, and 10 being studying to the extreme, no sleep, crapping in a bag by your desk-style studying, to describe how you think your HSC study went.

:)
I'd give myself a 7, I worked pretty hard but not to the extremes of staying up late into the night or early into the morning.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
HSC is over, move on wit yr life.
Dude, I don't usually play this card, but your remark is coming from someone on BOS who did their HSC in 2004...

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Only because you have a montage of a 15 yr old girl in a bikini as your signature. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)