how hard to get a 90? (1 Viewer)

efhat

HSC
hey guys, im jst curious how hard it would be for me to get around 90 for my business studies exam? Ive never gotten lower than 80 for any assessment, usually sit bout mid 80's and my rank is 2nd overall.......wud anybody know?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
There are really no short cuts or easy ways. The only thing I can say is study, study and revise.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
no-one in my school has ever gotten a 90 for business studies.. :S hoping i can be the first one :)

Ill tell ya this, you can memorise the entire course and still get a 60.......
BIGGEST THING TO REMEMBER: make sure you know the headings under which all the points are under.. this is the key to sucess in business studies. if you dont know this the maximum you will get for any of the response questions is a 10 (and thats if your lucky)
That being said i dont know what raw mark will get you a 90.. im jus telling ya this out of my experiences :)

Good luck for HSC :)

williamc

HSC
Well seeing as only around the top 4% of the state are able to get a band 6 for business id say it is pretty difficult. Im def. looking for a band 6.

Anyone know what mark u need for a state ranking roughly?​

LatK7

HSC
Hmmm, band 6. It's no easy task, but possible. I finished up on 87, got a band 6 raw mark in the trials, so it can be done.

Just study, study, study and KNOW that syllabus. Know it back to front and you're in with a strong chance.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
williamc said:
Well seeing as only around the top 4% of the state are able to get a band 6 for business id say it is pretty difficult. Im def. looking for a band 6.

Anyone know what mark u need for a state ranking roughly?
WHAT ? ! ? ! ?! ?! ? !? 4% ?

Edit: just checked... its 5% not that it really makes a difference :(

Last edited:

efhat

HSC
far out only 5% get a band 6.......and yesss syllabus is god in business......everybody bow down to the syllabus lmao......naa thanx 4 the tips guys, i shud get bak to studyin then if i wanna get that 90!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)