• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How have you been procrastinating? (4 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Now that it's hustle period, and we seriously need to get our asses studying, in what creative ways have u guys been procrastinating?

During this period I've slowly become addicted to google street view - i.e. putting the street view person in a completely random place and exploring it. Hong Kong, Toyko, Tel Aviv, Bangkok, Jakarta, and the 'stan' countries (e.g. Kazakstan), are all good shouts. I've never been a fan of European or American street view, cause I kinda know what everything looks like.

I've also started watching long-ass source code analyses like this and this, and people literally just walking around an area with a camera in hand like this and this.

In other words, brainrot has properly manifested this study season 😭.

Last edited:

hscccc

HSC
i spent hours making multiple choice quizzes w questions dating back 10 years 💀 kind of helpful but it was a form of procrastinating memorising my english essays

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Now that it's hustle period, and we seriously need to get our asses studying, in what creative ways have u guys been procrastinating?

During this period I've slowly become addicted to google street view - i.e. putting the street view person in a completely random place and exploring it. Hong Kong, Toyko, Tel Aviv, Bangkok, Jakarta, and the 'stan' countries (e.g. Kazakstan), are all good shouts. I've never been a fan of European or American street view, cause I kinda know what everything looks like.

I've also started watching long-ass source code analyses like this and this, and people literally just walking around an area with a camera in hand like this and this.

Roblox

fesi2w3

If I don't get a 99+ it's over for everyone
HSC

I've started designing and creating a whole game and working on my computer science skills in the inevitable event that I flunk out of engineering or medicine and become a broke freelance programmer begging on the streets of Fiverr. "$5 for a website? Spare change for a video game?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)