• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how hot is will howarth? (blonde guy from Nutcase, onstage 2004) (1 Viewer)

how hot is will howarth?

• Are you kidding? He was such a little....grrr, you have NO taste...NO, NO, NO...

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Meh...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep, pretty cute

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • SO hot!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • OMIGOD! that boy can have his way with me any place or time...

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
this guy got a lot of discussion in the onstage thread, we need something concrete!!! tell us how much u love him!

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
hes ok but the guy that ripped off his shirt was GORGEOUS....but maybe thats cos i never looked at his face....my friend was almost orgasming over that guy!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lmao you're a classic welshi.

He was a hunky spunky monkey. But I think he'd get freaked out if he saw this. lol

hey meggy_moo is that the guy from newtown? he did the piece with two other girls?

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lmao you're a classic welshi.

He was a hunky spunky monkey. But I think he'd get freaked out if he saw this. lol

hey meggy_moo is that the guy from newtown? he did the piece with two other girls?
yes...mmmmmmmmmm....sooooooo yummy....you could eat off that body!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Originally posted by meggy_moo
yes...mmmmmmmmmm....sooooooo yummy....you could eat off that body!
OH MY GOD, why don't i remember this half-naked guy? oh hang on, that's right, they didn't do it, nutcase went last, and the ppl who were supposed to go last never performed. was anybody else there that day? there was a chick in the very front row on stage left side who would not stop HOOTING with laughter. my GOD i wanted to slap her. sorry if she's reading this, but it was so annoying.

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by welshi
OH MY GOD, why don't i remember this half-naked guy? oh hang on, that's right, they didn't do it, nutcase went last, and the ppl who were supposed to go last never performed. was anybody else there that day? there was a chick in the very front row on stage left side who would not stop HOOTING with laughter. my GOD i wanted to slap her. sorry if she's reading this, but it was so annoying.
OH MY GOD I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU!!! his chest was the hottest thing since sliced bread!!! lol...yummmm...so do-able!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)