• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How late is too late to change question? (1 Viewer)

temporaryremedy

Irp due on 14th of February, and recevived in week one of term 4.

My questioon of interest is "how does cancer affect the child" I am interested in this, and can gain access to primary recources through the ronald mc donald centres, however i worry that the question is too broad, and we lack teacher guidance.

I think it may be beneficial to change my question to something a little less broad, but am unsure on what. After looking over ste ideas was interested in "are young people naive to the lagal implications of sex" or something to do with young people and driving as it is currently very topical.

Any guidance would be appreciated regarding keeping the old question and finding a way to narrow it down, or new ideas.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
what about adding in an area of wellbeing?
like if you say how does it affect the physical wellbeing of the child then it gives direction for the question and im sure there would be HEAPS of secondary info on it
i dont think changing the question to a whole new tangent is the best thing.. that report is a bitch to start again
check out the possible topics thread at the top and maybe something more specific in relation to an illness could spark an idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)