• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How many hours are you currently studying a day in prep for HSC (1 Viewer)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
i hav done like 30 minutes a day since my trials finished. im just feeling a bit lethargic after trials but hopefully after this weekend i will be re-energised.

SpreadTheWord

HSC
I am doing 0 at the moment, but before my trials in term 2, i was doing 3-4 hours a night. I have lot's of motivation, but just feel mentally burnt out and lathargic. I surpose it doesn't help when your school is flooding assignments left-right-centre, in the leading weeks to your HSC, thus consuming a lot of time needed in order to prepare. My school is a joke in that department.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
have only studied during school since trials. Will commence studying next week maybe O.O

Bobbo1

HSC
think its important to have a good break before studying again...

x3Reii

HSC
0. So unmotivated. I don't really "study" for trials. I studied the night before and got pretty decent marks. Anyways, I'm planning to do 1 hour of study/making notes/clarifying content + 1 - 1.5 half hour of doing past paper for one subject per night. And that will probably be doubled on weekends.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
i hav done like 30 minutes a day since my trials finished. im just feeling a bit lethargic after trials but hopefully after this weekend i will be re-energised.
That's like me, except I'm doing like an hour. I'm still brain dead from trials. Hopefully next week I can get back to studying at optimum efficiency.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
That's like me, except I'm doing like an hour. I'm still brain dead from trials. Hopefully next week I can get back to studying at optimum efficiency.
lol gud to no im not the only one fatigued. i didnt even put that much effort in for the trials but just the gruelling 3 hour exams has made me too tired to do work.

HSC
Uni Grad
Probably going to jig a lot of classes, come home earlier and study. That way I will actually get work done.
(Planning to jig english class, since we're doing nothing T_T, might skip fridays since I'll only have a few periods and it would be pretty useless)

I'm probs planning to study up to 6 hours a day, most probably 3 at this rate. I really need to get into the work habit..

musing

HSC
Haha, none. I didn't even go "hardcore" studying for my trials like some of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)