how many penz did u use up?! (1 Viewer)

How many pens did you use for your trials?

• 0 - I typed my trials or someone wrote for me cause I'm too bloody lazy

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 13 35.1%

Votes: 10 27.0%

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • 4+ cause I'm a fr33k

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
the stick ones make my handwriting look the best but they hurt you after three hours of writing because of the plastic outside

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
halfway through trials and have used up 3 pens, although they are Pilot BPS-GP 1.6mm ex-broad..booyah
only pen that makes my writing somewhat legible

smittenkitten

Poopinator
I use mega cheapo pens that I buy in bulk from office works. I went through one pen :) I love those costly ink ones...but they run out too soon and bleed through my cheapo schoolbooks.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by BigngryWoman
I use mega cheapo pens that I buy in bulk from office works. I went through one pen :) I love those costly ink ones...but they run out too soon and bleed through my cheapo schoolbooks.
they do run out quickly!
i use medium pens, coz the others r just 2 hard 2 write with

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i am a gel advocate...medium gel runs out da fastest......

basically i am averaging 1/2 pen for exam.... including practice essay etc....i have used up 16 gel ink pens altogether........

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
my pen ran out during my trial today and it was like just less than a third full b4... but it was CHEMISTRY ffs

i wrote more for this chemistry trial than the extension english trial. shows where the HSC is going.... :rolleyes:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im with bigangrywoman, theres these heaps cool ones from woolies that are super cheap and come in packs, the BIC CRYSTAL M..and they are really good..my hand hurts by the end coz they are plastic, but im left handed (screw you too, i can hear what you are all saying ;) ) so all the gel and felt tip ones are still wet as my hand rests on them while im writing my next word, creating smudginess, which is not good ;)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i find that the cheap pens never actually "run out" they just stop working.... the ink separates and doesnt get to the tip, or when you write only half the word comes out....
the best pen i find it this nice thin pilot one... "better retractable" i think its called... i find that i write neater with thin pens whose ink isnt too dark... medium pens are often too inky and my writing is illegible... i have this other pilot pen with the grip but its medium and i cant really write with it but i had no choice because woolies didnt sell my fav pen!!!!!!!

s2ophie

HSC
i finished my trials and use just over three-quarters of a BIC Crystal M pen (blue of course!) Now i have a bump on the side of my finger but i love those pens, they're all I ever use!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
those bic crystal ones stop working for me 1/2 way
they're good at the beginning but then they aren't

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
those bic crystal ones stop working for me 1/2 way
they're good at the beginning but then they aren't
I find they are tempremental at time. i have one where you cannot see any ink in it anymore but it still works! Others just never start working. When you get a good one though you stick with it!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)