How many textbooks do you use for more than 2 units? (1 Viewer)

dennisdennis

HSC
HI

I am wondering which textbooks you use for ext 1 and ext 2 students. Do you have to carry around TWO textbooks for 3u extension 1 Mathematics (since you're doing both 2u advanced and 3u extension 1) or THREE textbooks for 4u extension 2 (since it includes 2u advanced plus 3u ext 1 plus 4u ext2 content)? Or is all the content in one textbook?? Obviously I am not referring to 2u standard and advanced maths because those are single courses. Please tell me if it is different across different textbook lines eg. cambridge, Fitzpatrick, maths in focus 🤮, new century maths etc.

thank you

idkkdi

HSC
HI

I am wondering which textbooks you use for ext 1 and ext 2 students. Do you have to carry around TWO textbooks for 3u extension 1 Mathematics (since you're doing both 2u advanced and 3u extension 1) or THREE textbooks for 4u extension 2 (since it includes 2u advanced plus 3u ext 1 plus 4u ext2 content)? Or is all the content in one textbook?? Obviously I am not referring to 2u standard and advanced maths because those are single courses. Please tell me if it is different across different textbook lines eg. cambridge, Fitzpatrick, maths in focus 🤮, new century maths etc.

thank you
Cambridge X1 = 2unit + 3 unit content
Cambridge X2 = only 4 unit content

idkkdi

HSC
literally lol 2U cambridge is the same as 3U for year 11 atleast
if you read the thing at the front, it says all 2u topics are in the 3u book. so ye, control c control v.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)