• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How many Weet-Bix do you do? (2 Viewers)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
How many hours of study do you do?

Er... I mean how many hours of revision are you doing before the hsc? Per day that is... Ive been trying to do about 6/7 but most of that is generally me wasting time.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Same. I'm home alone and have poor disipline *slaps self*...it's easier to work when it's dark. Im usually cool from about 12noon-10/11ish.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
I'm only doin 1 HSC course (Software Design & Dev) since I'm in Year 11 at the moment, but I'm studying about an hour - hour and a half per day for it.

Trying to, anyway.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
usually 5 weet-bix, but i get hungry by about 10-11am so i should do more, but its jus so hard to, its early, n well, yeh, cant fit ne more in...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shit, if we're still talkin weet-bix, thats alot, i only dun 16 n sumthing....but i was only 12, but far out, thats alot...17...i'd die b4 i got that many again...

Ellie-Bee

HSC
i try and do 6 hours a day....but tend to end up just listening to jjj. i'm gonna start doing it properly. :)

i eat 2 weetbix - on a good day! hehe

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
hmm i dont remember the last time i ate weatbix but i'd be interested to see how many i could do... how do people eat their weatbix these days???

i did about 1-3 hours of study about this time when i was doing the hsc, up until the last week where i studied biology with a mate of mine for about 10 hours a day for the week straight... didn't help much, brought us up to both pass tho!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah i hate that new weet bix ad where all the students come out of the exam going

"hell yeah i aced it"

"yeah i did well"

"wooohooo"

such a load of crap - there r some ppl who r smarter than others, and despite how many weet bix u eat it wont change a thing

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
ah yes i know the ad, i was definately one of the ones that didn't have weatbix!!!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
havent had weet-bix in ages....used to do 2 though...last time i tried, i made myself a bit sick
as for study...i try & do 1-3 a day...but that's on & off..and ususally combined with bos, chatting & staring at my screen blankly for the rest of the time...

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
well. i spent half and hour making a timeline of the vietnam war last...it would have been thursday.

on tuesday i spent a good six hours at a modern seminar. i took notes. :uhhuh:

what do u guys do - time yourselves? hit the stopwatch every time you lift your pen off the paper and punch the wall in frustration once you realise that was FIVE SECONDS SHORTER than yesterday? :rolleyes:

don't you worry. i'll stress. on sunday the 17th of october. as soon as idol is over, i shall wipe the tears from my eyes (courtney has a tendency to reduce me to weeping...i love that boy. FREE DANiEL BELLE!) and then pass out in shock when i see my calendar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)